Last night, my university gave an honorary master’s degree to the service dog who sat through every one of his owner’s classes. He dressed appropriately for the ceremony.
i made a thing. mostly for me but i feel like you people might need it too
good luck everybody!!
My new wallpaper for the next week.
and we all feel a simultaneous punch to the gut.
but!!!!! this is so important!!!! this is such a potent metaphor for how much bad things are glamorized in our society like eating disorders or self harm and so you have these little kids seeing it made dramatic and beautiful and i just!!!! catching fire u did so good u did so fucking good
basically, anyone reading this knows that tumblr + studying = difficult. we’re all procrastinators. so i thought i’d share my favorite ways to crack down, not suck, and make it through finals week. you’ll need
- this or this. it’ll whip your ass into gear. you name a list of websites that distract you, set a timer, and bam. no more hour long study breaks. the best - or worst - part is, it can’t be undone by the application, by deleting the application, or by restarting the computer. you just gotta wait, and if you’re going to wait, you may as well study.
- goals. when you sit down to study, write down everything you’re going to do. then do it. aimlessly staring at your books won’t do shit.
- something to listen to. i suggest movie scores, song covers by the vitamin string quartet, or white noise.
- a queue. if you’re really obsessed with keeping your blog up to date, set aside some time, fatten up your queue, and let your blog run itself for a few days.
- breaks. during your breaks, dance, run around, work out, go for a walk, talk to your friends, call your mom. going back on the internet is an easy way to get out of the mood, so i wouldn’t suggest it.
- tea and coffee - if not for the caffeine, then for the feeling of cozying up with your text books and feeling studious.
- a place to study. it doesn’t matter if it’s in a coffee house, a library, or your kitchen table. as long as your bed’s not in sight and tempting you into a nap, you’re good.
that’s all i’ve got. i’d try to think of more, but that, my friends, would be procrastinating. off to study.
Snoop Dogg is going to tell us the meaning of Christmas.
Twas the nizzle before Christmizzle, and all through the hizzle…
Not a creature was stirring, not even a mizzle.
All were awaiting Sizzle Clause and his bag
To bring the good homies and bitches their swag
almost time to make this my icon again
GUESS WHAT TIME OF THE YEAR IT IS
Oh man what I love about this scene is they actually recruited Disney Animators for this one sequence. The animators were thrilled to be able to do it and the producers for Family Guy were just BLOWN away at the length of detail the animators put in to this one sequence.
This is amazing